Friday, July 25, 2008

Here is looking at you, kid







Phew! Arrived in Rabat on schedule...it was quite q long day however. Did some touring of their 17th century walled medina. This is where each city holds their markets, so there were rich exotic smells in addition to some bizarre sights. At one point I felt like Andrew Zimmerman.

While walking through the narrow, maze like passageways, a young Moroccan boy offerred a sample of the mystery meat he was grilling. Tasted like a bland piece of eggplant but I still do not know what it was.

Keyboards here are quite different and the connection is rather slow...but I will do my best to recapture my adventure here in northern Africa.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

look at my buttacup all the way around the world,.nice to see some new pictures and video,..love the GPS,..it's nice to keep track of my buttacup! luv ya

Matt Beres said...

hey, it's Harrison

I just wanted to tease you.
Manny Ramirez was traded to the Dogers,

have Fun,
Harrison

Linda said...

Hi Denise!

I love your little (? gerbil, rabbit, rat???) I'll show Matt the note you posted to us!

You are so sweet!

Linda and Matt

denise maggard said...

Easy on the Ramirez thing...it is a touchy subject:)