Friday, July 4, 2008

Countdown


Still in the midst of teaching preschool, I am making final preparations for my immediate future. I leave for Florida next Tuesday (7/15), where I will be standing for Vanessa in her wedding. Tom and I will stay for a few more days basking in the summer sun. Then I take off for Morocco on July 23.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey nice floor buttacup,...i gunnna miss you!!

Adrielle said...

Hey nice comment buttacup....just kidding. I hope your travels bring you closer to friends, closer to the global pulse, and closer to yourself.

m said...

I AGREE WITH TOM BUTTACUP.IGUNNA MISS YOU.BUT I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE ANOTHER GREAT ADVENTURE AND HURRY HOME SOON MOM

jennifer said...

Enjoy your new adventure and stay safe! Can't wait to follow your trip. While in Florida, if you're close to Bradenton, give me a shout!

Maggs4574 said...

Rock on Sis!!!

alyssa said...

hi ms.maggard i really miss you alot! hope you have a safe and careful trip.

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU BUTTERCUP! Ok new name for me Reesecup! Just be yourself! I can't wait to see you at V's wedding and then off to your adventures! ABring it on!

Keva said...

Be safe and have a blast! Im so jealous of your new adventure! Have fun and remember to post a ton of pics.

m said...

I got your first find me spot since you arrived in Morocco,where you were on the Rue De Tunis.
I love that gadget that you are using.This morning while on the way to work,I was looking at the sun rising and thinking that you are looking at the same sun but with different surroundings.I had farms and fields..what did you have ?
love ya

Unknown said...

hey buttacup,..siesta key was a great time,..but it's time for sum new pic's go sox!!