Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pics

morocco">

7 comments:

keva said...

I am so living vicariously through you right now! I check for your blog every day to see your new adventures...of course Im not shocked to see the adventure you write about is of getting rubbed..he he! Oh yeah I finally got the gps to work...or it just did it on its own. I agree with tom, keep em coming!

strentman said...

Looks like you are having a GREAT time! Love the little guy in all the photos! Did you get a special kind of massage?? JJ!

Have fun!
S

Unknown said...

looks like you and lefty are having goodtimes!!!

m said...

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR TOM,iWENT THROUGH ALL THE PICS AND i DIDNT SEE ANY "LEFTY" PLEASE EXPLAIN

Unknown said...

he's the little guy in the pic's

m said...

I guess that I am not getting the same pictures that you are..I dont see any little guy..Maybe mothers only see what they want to see..If so,I am doing well..Love ya for taking time to amuse me..HAHA

Linda said...

Hi Denise!

I love the photos of the boats and the castle/fort in Morocco!

So beautiful! So, now I see that the little rodent has a name: "Lefty" - so cute.

Cheers,
Linda