Great to see you landed safely. Is it easy to find a nice hotel? Wish I was there! I cant get your damn location tracker to work!!!! Have fun!!! Have you met any travelers?
hey buttacup,..it's nice to see some new pictures,..plus some bonus video. O'ya i love the GPS,..Keep'em coming
buttacup,..love the new pis's,...so much writing.
just incase anyone was wondering,..the sox are up 4 zip
WHat is the little white animal in the roof picture?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great to see you landed safely. Is it easy to find a nice hotel? Wish I was there! I cant get your damn location tracker to work!!!! Have fun!!! Have you met any travelers?
hey buttacup,..it's nice to see some new pictures,..plus some bonus video. O'ya i love the GPS,..Keep'em coming
buttacup,..love the new pis's,...so much writing.
just incase anyone was wondering,..the sox are up 4 zip
WHat is the little white animal in the roof picture?
Post a Comment