Hi Denise, It's Dolly...finally. Keva has kept me informed about your trip. I'm only imagining how stressful it was arriving in a city with no money and no way to get it! But, being the seasoned traveler you are you managed to figure out the solution. Good for you. Have you met people to travel with? Stay well. Love, Dolly
I'm doing Jr. Lifeguards and we were swimming at La Jolla Cove and I saw a leopard shark. Then last week I stepped on a stingray and it went into the top of my foot.
Our family friend, AJ (Ajmal) is here for 3 weeks. He is from Afghanistan, you met him I think. he said sheep brains are very good.
It sounds like you are really enjoying yourself.I think that this trip has now turned into a vacation instead of an usual summer adventure for you.Thats great but I still want descriptions of it all.Enjoy Love ya m
4 comments:
Hi Denise,
It's Dolly...finally. Keva has kept me informed about your trip. I'm only imagining how stressful it was arriving in a city with no money and no way to get it! But, being the seasoned traveler you are you managed to figure out the solution. Good for you.
Have you met people to travel with? Stay well. Love, Dolly
How did you earn your 50 coins??? Hmmmmmm.......jk! Love reading up on your trip! Have fun! ST
Hi Miss Maggard,
I liked your pictures. How was the cobra?
I'm doing Jr. Lifeguards and we were swimming at La Jolla Cove and I saw a leopard shark. Then last week I stepped on a stingray and it went into the top of my foot.
Our family friend, AJ (Ajmal) is here for 3 weeks. He is from Afghanistan, you met him I think. he said sheep brains are very good.
Send more pictures of Lefty.
Your student,
Matt
It sounds like you are really enjoying yourself.I think that this trip has now turned into a vacation instead of an usual summer adventure for you.Thats great but I still want descriptions of it all.Enjoy Love ya m
Post a Comment