Just arrived in Sevilla today. Am impressed with its archaic sense of culture. It´s the 4th largest city in the country and there is a lot to see and do in only a couple of days. So I opted for the tour bus version that carted me around the city and explained everything in English on headphones. Not too exciting, but I gained a sense of 'where' I am. Here are shots of the 13th century cathedral and the Alcazar...
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Seville
Just arrived in Sevilla today. Am impressed with its archaic sense of culture. It´s the 4th largest city in the country and there is a lot to see and do in only a couple of days. So I opted for the tour bus version that carted me around the city and explained everything in English on headphones. Not too exciting, but I gained a sense of 'where' I am. Here are shots of the 13th century cathedral and the Alcazar...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment