Here are some more photos from Marrakech and Fez. Many are from the medinas in each town. That is where all of the action occurs. They are complicated labrynths that are nearly impossible to navigate without getting lost. But I guess that was the whole point of them;)
I am now in the resort area of Andalucia, Malaga Spain. I am staying in a restored mansion a mere three blocks from the Mediterranean. Enjoying tapas and the famous local wines. Last night I had calamaritos, little baby squid. You could still distinguish their beady little eyes, it was as if they were watching me devour them.
Today I toured Picasso´s birth place. Very interesting. It was clear to see the differences in the various periods he went through.
1 comment:
I cant believe your money didnt work? So no credit cards at all? Are you going to spend the rest of your time in spain? It sounds like your trying the food...hopefully there is wine and cheese!!! Miss ya!!!
Post a Comment